Welcome to Worship!
Lenten Sermon Series: Love Your Enemies
February 22 – April 7
9am Contemporary // 11am Traditional
Love Your Enemies. We know it’s something we should do, but what does that actually mean? What is the theology behind this calling? Are there times it can be harmful to ask this of us? What does love for our enemies require from us? It’s not an easy ask, but it is such a foundation of our faith. What better time to take it seriously than the season of Lent. We spend 40 days coming near to God, setting our intentions for our faithfulness, and cultivating a life in Christ. Each week we are unpacking a different element of this work: return, confession, repentance, justice, forgiveness, atonement, approach, love, passion, and then Easter Sunday: RESURRECTION! We invite you into a Lent that means something and come with us as we Love Our Enemies.
April 2: Palm Sunday
- 9 & 11am Worship with Children’s Choir
- First Sunday Food Drive
- 2pm NEXT Steps in Faith Gathering
April 6: Maundy Thursday
- 7pm Worship
April 7: Good Friday
- 7pm Worship
April 8: Holy Saturday Hike
- 10am @ Shawnee Mission Park
April 9: Easter Sunday
- 9 & 11am Worship
- 10:15am Easter Egg Hunt
- Let us know you’re in worship (wherever you are!). You can also make prayer requests and get connected in other ways when you sign in.
- Find the set list for 9am worship here.
- Masks are optional at St. Paul’s in all areas except for our nursery.
- Worship from home if you are sick or someone in your home has COVID-19.