Welcome to Worship!
Advent Sermon Series: Making Room for Christmas
Welcome to Sunday worship at St. Paul’s, where we celebrate the worth, dignity, and gifts of each person as a child of God.
In our church, in our homes, in our calendars, we’re making room for Christmas. But how about in our hearts?
This Advent, we’ll embark on a journey to make room within ourselves for the good news of this season. And there is so. much. good. news! “But how can this be?” “God has lifted up the lowly.” “Behold, I bring to you good news of great joy for all people.” “And this shall be a sign unto you…”
The heart of the good news of Christmas is that God comes to be with us, offering us gifts of peace and hope and joy and love. The question for each of us this season is whether we’ll make room to receive them. Join us in worship as we begin Making Room for Christmas.
9am Contemporary // 11am Traditional
- 11/26: Making Room for Christmas
- 12/3: Nativity Displays
- 12/10: Bell Choir Christmas
- 12/17: Children’s Christmas Choir & Chancel Choir
Christmas Eve is the perfect time to invite friends and family to St. Paul’s! Child care for kids preschool and younger will be available at the 10am and 4pm services.
- 10am: Come and enjoy a mid-morning service
- 4pm: Our loudest, most kid-friendly service will have music led by our praise band
- 7pm: Usually our largest service, we’ll enjoy traditional music with the bell choir
- 11pm: Join us for a small, intimate service that will lead us right into Christmas
Find out more about what’s going on during Advent here. We hope you’ll join us!