St. Paul’s Preschool & Children’s Day Out Enrollment
Enrollment Information for 2019-20 School Year
Enrollment for the 2019-2020 Preschool and Children’s Day Out begins January 14, 2019 for current families. Enrollment for church members and the community begins on January 22, 2019. Classes tend to fill up fast, so don’t delay! Enrollment packets can be found outside of the preschool office and on our website (see links on this page).
Upon receipt of the completed “Enrollment” Form, “Financial Agreement,” and payment of the “Registration/Supply Fee,” your child will be placed on a class roster. We operate on a first come/first served basis. If your desired class is filled, you will be placed on a waiting list. You will be given a letter of confirmation once the initial enrollment period is over.
We are required by the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment to keep the following forms in your child’s file, so it is important that they are all completed and returned. All forms, plus August tuition, will need to be completed and returned to the preschool office no later than July 15, 2019.
- Registration/Enrollment Form (due at time of enrollment)
- Child Information (pages 1-2)
- Medical Record (completed by parent/guardian)
- Child Health Assessment (completed by physician)
- Immunization Record (completed by parent/guardian or physician)
- Emergency Medical Release (does not need to be notarized)
- Financial Agreement (must be signed and turned in at time of enrollment)
- Auto Debit (optional and form must be turned in at least 2 weeks prior to tuition due date) * If you are already on auto pay, let us know if you would like to continue next year.
The 2019-20 school year begins of August 19, 2019 and ends on May 15, 2020. We follow the Shawnee Mission School District calendar for days off. You will be sent reminders, a school calendar, and other pertinent information in June. If you have any questions, please call or email anytime.
We are looking forward to a great year!