St. Paul’s Preschool & CDO Enrollment
Enrollment for the 2018-19 school year is open. Placement is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
August 31st is the recommended cut-off date for determining classroom assignments, according to the age group for preschool. Enrollment placement is determined as follows:
- Children’s Day Out (CDO), 2 day: For children 2 years of age
- Young Learners, 2 or 3 day: For children who will be 3 years of age before August 31
- PreKindergarten, 3 day or 5 day: For children who will be 4 or 5 years of age before August 31
- Contact the preschool office at 913.631.0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment availability.
- Your child will be enrolled when a completed enrollment form has been received along with the registration/supply fee paid by check or cash.
- You may mail or bring your enrollment form to the preschool office between 9:00 and 2:30, Monday through Friday. New enrollments will be accepted on a first come basis until classes are full.
- You may ask to be placed on a waiting list if you would like to enroll in a class that is already full.
- A packet of additional forms must be completed before a child may begin attending school. Download them here or pick them up at the preschool office.