Serving God by Serving Others
Check out our resources for Serving from Home
Having a heart for service is an integral part of our walk with Christ. God has gifted each of us with unique abilities to use for God’s glory. No matter how you feel called to serve – making music, working with kids or youth, serving Communion, growing food in our garden for local pantries, providing support to church family members in challenging times, and much more! – we can help you find a way to serve God by serving others.
We also partner with the following organizations, among many others, locally and internationally.
- Cross-Lines Community Outreach: providing food and serving monthly in the food kitchen; helping with the Christmas Store each year
- El Porvenir: sending teams once a year to Nicaragua help people live healthier lives through clean water
- Interfaith Hospitality Network (IHN): helping provide services to homeless families in Johnson County
- North Central Multi-Service Center: providing non-perishable food year-round and fresh fruits and veggies from our garden
- United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR): funding disaster relief worldwide
If you’re interested in learning more about getting involved, please contact Scott Groth.