Egg a Family!
Intergenerational Easter Fun
At St. Paul’s UMC, intergenerational relationships are important. Sign up to bless a family this Easter season! You are invited to “egg” a family’s front yard. What does that mean?!
We’ll assign a family to you and provide all the supplies, you provide the fun!
- Sign up today to participate
- Pick up your supplies during the food drive on Sunday, March 7 or on Sunday, March 21, 12:30-1:30pm
- Fill the easter eggs with candy
- Hide them in the family’s front yard
- Leave a sign taped to the family’s front door so they’ll know who it’s from!
All are welcome to participate! Even if you have kids of your own and might get egged yourself, you’re invited to egg another family’s yard!