A discipleship pathway is the journey toward a deeper relationship with God and one another. We are called to grow in our faith and here at St. Paul’s, we focus on these three areas of growth, each of which includes specific guidance along the way: Love God and all others unconditionally, Seek answers to our questions, and Serve God by serving others. These aren’t meant to be a test or a prerequisite for being part of our church. Instead, we see them as vital in following Jesus and living out God’s calls in our lives. If you want to grow in your relationship with God and people, take your next step in faith and experience these practices today!
- Worship weekly: Join us in person or participate in the livestream. Learn more here.
- Pray daily: Sign up for Praying with St. Paul’s and find other ways to bring prayer into your daily life
- Share your faith story: See and hear testimony in our Love Seek Serve playlist on YouTube
- Join a small group: Work through questions about faith and life together
- Seek justice: Discover ways to create a more just community
- Read the Bible daily: Read, reflect, and respond to scripture
- Serve the community: Serve others within and beyond St. Paul’s
- Practice justice: Work to dismantle racism and discrimination in all its forms
- Give generously: Give financially to manifest a loving, seeking, and serving community of Christ