All are welcome in this place
You don’t have to dress up. You don’t have to pretend your life is perfectly in order. You’ll find a friendly, relaxed place where you can be yourself. A place where you are loved no matter who you are, where you’ve been, or what you’ve done. Our promise is God’s promise. We’d love for you to join us in worship this Sunday!
St. Paul’s is a Reconciling Congregation, meaning we not only welcome and celebrate all people as children of God, we also actively work toward full equality in UMC membership, ordination, and marriage for God’s LGBTQ+ people.
We, the people of St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, believe that God’s love is expansive and unconditional and that, through Christ, God calls us to love one another as God loves us. We welcome all people, regardless of gender, race, age, cultural or religious heritage, ethnic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, economic circumstances, family configuration, or difference of ability. We celebrate the worth, dignity, and gifts of every person as a child of God.
The mission of St. Paul’s UMC is to LOVE God and all others unconditionally, SEEK answers to our questions, and SERVE God by serving others.
United Methodists share a common heritage with all Christians. The “What We Believe” section of the United Methodist Church website offers a comprehensive look at the beliefs of the United Methodist denomination, and we encourage you to explore your interests there.
As Christ’s servants, we are empowering people to live fully and faithfully in a changing world by:
- Living a theology of grace
- Constantly seeking God’s guidance
- Being conscientious stewards of our human and financial resources
- Welcoming all persons, celebrating the worth, dignity and gifts of every person as a child of God
- Supporting and practicing social justice
- Finding life in serving others
- Challenging ourselves to be dynamic and creative in worship
- Acting as conscientious stewards of our world’s environment
- Providing a safe learning environment that encourages questions and exploration of Scripture and our world
If we sound like a church you might be interested in being part of, we’d love to have you come check us out on a Sunday at 8:15, 9:30, or 11:00. Or you can email or call the staff member who seems like the right fit for you.