Gala & Auction
Celebrating and supporting St. Paul’s missions
September 24, 2016
10850 Lowell Avenue, Overland Park KS
- 5:00pm Child care check-in (at church)
- 5:30-6:30pm Registration
- 5:45-7pm Silent auction & appetizers
- 7:00pm Dinner
- 8:00pm (approx.) Live auction
Make a reservation
Proceed directly to the Reservation & Sponsorship Payments page where you’ll be able to indicate the number of seats (or table) you’d like to reserve and submit payment. If you need to reserve childcare, you will also need to fill out a reservation form and return it to church (download a copy or pick one up at church).
TAKE A SNEAK PEEK AT AUCTION ITEMS!
- Care for children of all ages will be provided at St. Paul’s during the gala & auction at no charge.
- Reservations are required; indicate on parents’ reservation form.
- Check-in begins at 5pm and care is provided until the end of the auction.
- Snacks and dinner (pizza) are provided, or your child may bring his/her own.
- Activities are planned for the evening, and children may bring a pillow and blanket. Older children may bring electronics.